1314av網为您找到"

japanesefirst seizure

"相关结果

First Seizure | Epilepsy Foundationhttps://www.epilepsy.com/.../first-seizureShould a first seizure be treated with seizure medicine? The answer depends on the type of seizure.

Should a first seizure be treated with seizure medicine? The answer depends on the type of seizure.
www.epilepsy.com/.../first-seizure

Epileptic seizure - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SeizureA first seizure generally does not require long term treatment with anti-seizure medications unless there is a specific problem on either electroencephalogram or brain imaging. 5–10% of people who live to 80 years old have at least one epileptic seizure and the chance of experiencing a second seizure is between 40% and 50%.Specialty: Neurology

A first seizure generally does not require long term treatment with anti-seizure medications unless there is a specific problem on either electroencephalogram or brain imaging. 5–10% of people who live to 80 years old have at least one epileptic seizure and the chance of experiencing a second seizure is between 40% and 50%.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure

Epilepsy - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure_disorderEpilepsy is a group of neurological disorders characterized by epileptic seizures. Epileptic seizures are episodes that can vary from brief and nearly undetectable periods to long periods of vigorous shaking.Specialty: Neurology

Epilepsy is a group of neurological disorders characterized by epileptic seizures. Epileptic seizures are episodes that can vary from brief and nearly undetectable periods to long periods of vigorous shaking.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seizure_disorder

The Japanese Seizure of Guam | Marine Corps Associationhttps://www.mca-marines.org/gazette/japanese-seizure-guamThe Japanese Seizure of Guam; The Japanese Seizure of Guam. Category: History. WWII. By Thomas Wilds - Originally Published ... This is the story of the seizure of ...

The Japanese Seizure of Guam; The Japanese Seizure of Guam. Category: History. WWII. By Thomas Wilds - Originally Published ... This is the story of the seizure of ...
www.mca-marines.org/gazette/japanese-seizure-guam

CNN - Japanese cartoon triggers seizures in hundreds …www.cnn.com/WORLD/9712/17/video.seizures.updateDr. Yukio Fukuyama, a juvenile epilepsy expert, said that "television epilepsy" can be triggered by flashing, colorful lights. Though the phenomenon was observed before television, photosensitive epilepsy, as it is also called, …

Dr. Yukio Fukuyama, a juvenile epilepsy expert, said that "television epilepsy" can be triggered by flashing, colorful lights. Though the phenomenon was observed before television, photosensitive epilepsy, as it is also called, …
www.cnn.com/WORLD/9712/17/video.seizures.update

Types of Seizures | Epilepsy | CDChttps://www.cdc.gov/epilepsy/about/types-of-seizures.htmEpilepsy is a disorder of the brain. People are diagnosed with epilepsy when they have had two or more seizures. There are many types of seizures. A person with epilepsy can have more than one type of seizure. The signs of a seizure depend on the type of seizure. Sometimes it is hard to tell when a person is having a seizure.

Epilepsy is a disorder of the brain. People are diagnosed with epilepsy when they have had two or more seizures. There are many types of seizures. A person with epilepsy can have more than one type of seizure. The signs of a seizure depend on the type of seizure. Sometimes it is hard to tell when a person is having a seizure.
www.cdc.gov/epilepsy/about/types-of-seizures.htm

New guidelines for management of febrile seizures in …https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0387760416300651In 2015, the Japanese Society of Child Neurology released new guidelines for the management of febrile seizures, the first update of such guidelines since 1996.

In 2015, the Japanese Society of Child Neurology released new guidelines for the management of febrile seizures, the first update of such guidelines since 1996.
www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0387760...